Product Listings & Details
The IMS plays telephone on hold messages using a Windows computer with any standard sound card or voice modem. The software runs in the background using the CPU idle time and the buffer on the sound card or voice modem which connect to the MOH port on your PBX or your telephone line. The computer can still be used as normal.
If you have a Windows computer in your office, this is the most advanced and most affordable way to play on hold messages to your callers when they are on hold or being transferred.
- Real time mixing of messages and music to create an endless presentation.
- Message scheduling to commence and expire on certain dates and to play only on certain days of the week or times of day.
- Fully digital audio ensuring that your messages sound good, are clear and are easy to listen to.
- Almost unlimited message and music capacity.
- State-of-the-art 'fuzzy logic' formula achieves the optimal message rotation rate.
- Direct user control over messages and message scheduling. You can control the scheduling directly at your computer, or it can be set by the studio that produces your messages.
- User recorded messages. The software is usually used with professionally recorded messages but the software also allows you to record your own messages directly and simply by plugging in a microphone.
- Automatic Online Internet Updates or updates on a 3.5" disk or on CD-ROM. The automatic Internet connection ensures that if you are using a studio to produce your messages regularly, your messages can be uploaded automatically by your production studio.
- Voice Synthesizer function to synthesize speech from text if required.
- For use with Telephone PBX systems with message/music on-hold feature or single line operation with a voice modem.
- Free download for use with free generic packages and free music
- Window 95/98/Me/NT4/2000/XP/2003/Vista
- Mac OS X 10.2 and above
- Sound Support (check for a speaker out socket on the computer)
b) For VoIP systems a VoIP PBX (eg. Axon VoIP PBX).
If you don't have an telephone system or PBX you can use the TRx Recording System to link to an ordinary telephone line directly. You should also compare the Express Talk VoIP Based Internet Phone which incorporates on-hold and lets you connect to real phone numbers using a VoIP Service Provider.
For screenshots, downloading and buying, please click below:
Learn More & Download Audio Software - IMS:
Subscribe to Software Helper by Email