Table of contents
Procedure In Detail
- Set the Foreground Color to H:184, S:100, and B:100 in the Toolbox.
- Make the Spectrum Layer active.
- Select the Type Tool from the Toolbox.
- Click just inside the bottom left corner of the work image opening the Type Tool Requester as shown to the right.
- Duplicate the settings as in the sample. The font may be substituted.
Photoshop 4.x automatically puts the text on a new layer.
Photoshop 3.x floats the text on the current layer.
Place the text on a new layer.
Separate the two words into two different layers for ease of handling by the following steps:
- Select The with the Marquee Selection Tool.
- Press Shift+Ctrl+J keys to cuts and paste The on to a new layer above Style layer (Photoshop 4 Windows technique).
Text elements are now independent. Move the text elements to create a rough composition.
- Press and hold the Ctrl Key.
- Click and Drag The to its new position.
- Click on the Style text layer.
- Press and hold the Ctrl Key.
- Click and Drag Style to its new position.
- Select the appropriate text layer.
- Press and hold the Ctrl key.
- Use the Arrow keys to nudge (move) up, down, or sideways to achieve your final composition.
- Turn Spectrum back on, if applicable.
The following section will make it pop off the page in 3-D.
How To change System Properties Logo/Text
Create Ribbon over Logo Text
Merge your Logo with your text.
Create a new file. Click File>New and set the width and length to Width: 800 Length: 600. After that click ok.
Press ALT+CTRL+0 to view your work space actual size. Click on the paint bucket and fill the background color with #FFFFFF. Now write JORDAN in your work area, all the letters are capital. You need a text that is thick text I used Impact font.
Click on Window> Character. You will see the window below add the setting that I have. Click on Paragraph and center the font in the middle of your work space.
Click Layer>New>Layer or (SHIFT+CTRL+N) to create a new layer and name it line1. Click on the Brush Tool (B) and add the setting I have below
You need to draw a line to cover the hole in the letter O in Jordan. Use the brush and draw a vertical line to cover the hole. Click here to see an example. Click and select your JORDAN and line1 layers as shown in the picture below. With your layers selected press CTRL+E to merge the layers.
Now you need the Jordan Logo click here to copy the image I used copy and paste the image into Photoshop. Right click on the image and click copy, go into Photoshop and press CTRL+V to paste. Click on the Magic Wand Tool (w) and select the image background and press the delete key on your keyboard to delete the background.
Click on the Chop Tool then right click on the logo and click Free Transform as shown in the image below. Resize the image to fit inside the letter O. Click here to see my example
With your layer selected press the Delete key on your key board. Change to the layer with the JORDAN text on it and hit the delete key.
That's it, here is my finished work.
Create a Web 2.0 Text Logo with Gel Effects in Photoshop
3D Text and 3D Logo